Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Words of Encouragement

Investing in yourself is the most important thing you should do in your life. Whatever it is you want for yourself you have to put that time in. There is a saying that success is 10% idea and 90% hard work. In an earlier post I stated how I went from not being enrolled in school, to being able to go back and make A's and B's the last two semesters. I invested in myself I also knew there was nothing that I wanted more than to be in school. You will never know what you can be until you invest in yourself. Make short term goals to get you to the larger goals, then go from there. You also have to be in Miracle Territory, which means put yourself in a position where you can be successful. Pray and have Faith also learn everything you can about your craft and find others who are where you want to be, in other words be a sponge and soak up everything you can to get you to where you want to be. Lose all fears and cast out all doubt, you can't have faith and fear. Invest in yourself that is your only chance at life and never let anyone or anything take away what GOD has for you.

2 comments:

  1. Well spoken. We can't allow circumstances to hinder us from achieving our full potential. It maybe hard work but it's well worth it. I like that comment about putting yourself in position to be successful simply by trying. So many of us allow fear to stop us from trying and that ultimately hurts us in the long run. Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You, it is a great feeling when you have accomplished something that you have worked hard for. It only makes you want to set more goals and realize GOD does his part when you have faith and do yours. No matter what giving up is not an option.

    ReplyDelete